SITUATION REPORT OF COVID-19 IN THE REGION OF MURCIA APRIL 13, 2020
In the Region of Murcia until the date of the report, 1463 confirmed cases of COVID-19 infection have been registered.
The first case was declared on March 6 and confirmed as positive on March 8.
As of today, 221 cases are admitted to hospitals in the Region, of which 43 are in the ICU.
Epidemiological discharge has been given to 353 patients and 101 deaths have occurred, with the affected persons currently confirmed as 1009.
The diagnostic tests carried out for the detection of coronaviruses have been 12,596. Of the 1,463 confirmed cases to date, detailed information is currently available on 1,401 cases.
Good practices in the workplace Measures for the prevention of COVID-19 infections
1. In accordance with the regulations on occupational risks, it will be necessary to inform the staff in a reliable, updated and habitual way of the health recommendations that they must follow individually.
2. It is necessary to provide the personnel with the necessary hygiene products to be able to follow the individual recommendations, adapting to each specific activity.
In general, it is necessary to maintain an adequate supply of soap, hydroalcoholic solution and disposable tissues.
3. A sufficient supply of cleaning material must be maintained in order to be able to undertake reinforced sanitation tasks on a daily basis.
Among them bleach and products authorized by the Ministry of Health to disinfect.
4. It is necessary to have a sufficient supply of protection material, especially gloves and masks, for personnel when indicated by the occupational risk prevention service and, specifically, the most exposed (company doctors and nurses, cleaning personnel). , staff facing the public).
5. Specific measures must be adopted to minimize the risk of transmission to especially sensitive workers when they have had to go to the workplace.
6. It is advisable to carry out a contingency plan, identifying the risk of exposure to the virus of the different activities that are carried out in the workplace, adopting protective measures in each case in accordance with the applicable regulations at all times.
For the elaboration of this plan, the prevention delegates or the workers' representatives must be consulted.
7. It is necessary to establish protocols in the event that a worker manifests symptoms at his job, to protect him and to protect the rest of the workforce (follow recommendations Procedure for occupational risk prevention services against exposure to SARSCoV-2 (COVID19) of the Ministry of Health).
Source: murciasalud.es / Murcia.com